The Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit, by Charles Hodge Taken from Hodge's Systematic Theology and it discusses the person and Divinity of the Holy Spirit.
- The Covenant Promise of the Spirit, by Charles Spurgeon
- Distinguishing Marks of a Work of the Spirit, by Jonathan Edwards "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out intro the world" 1 John 4:1. Although written hundreds of years ago, Edward's Distinguishing Marks of a Work of the Spirit still speaks very relevantly to today's so-called movements of the Holy Spirit.
- The Charismatic Movement: A Biblical Critique
- Of Communion with God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost
- The Holy Spirit